Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Joe Enochs in MLS?

With Osnabrück's quest for promotion to the second Bundesliga hitting its final strides, club captain Joe Enochs has found little time available to plan his future as Regionalliga commitments consume the loyal club servant.

The veteran midfielder, who turns 36 in September, finds himself out of contract in the summer and remains unsure of what his future might hold - apart from the fact that he'll still be getting his soccer action somewhere.

According to Yanks Abroad, Enochs is considering returning to MLS.

"I'm 35 now, and I'm just not sure if anyone in America wants to take a risk on me at this time," said the San Francisco Bay Area native.

"I would love to go back to the States, and have always wanted to go back home, but just don't think it's realistic."

Personally I hope a team like DC United would take a chance on Enochs. He has played in Germany for years and would be a great addition to MLS.

No comments: